CARPET CLEANING PRODUCTS
We provide a wide range of professional services to meet your needs.
We promise to provide every service with a smile,
and to your highest level of satisfaction.
All the services you need,
all in one place.
Now let us take a moment to look at the equipment and products used for professional carpet cleaning.
In respect of cleaning products, we always make use of professional grade cleaning products that are synthesized specifically for that type of stain, which goes to say that we have a success rate of over 95%. Dirt and grime can also be removed from your carpet with these cleaners and without damaging it – like a lot of home remedies do.
- Oils or solvents can prevent your carpet from getting clean properly so we use water as the only thing to wet your carpets. Excess moisture is soaked up with a towel before we start, so that water marks will not end up on the wooden floor or damp carpet.
- Our professional cleaners use a stain or smudge remover to do away with any stain or smudge on your carpet before proceeding with the deep cleaning process, and it can be either synthetic or natural. We would like to reiterate that water is the only thing that is used to wet or moisten your carpets during our professional cleaning.
- We apply other cleaning products but it is dependent on the type of stains we come across and the carpet condition. These cleaning products may include:
- Products like OxiClean Max Force Foam Booster or Tide Original Liquid Laundry Detergent may be used by our professional carpet cleaners to clean and remove stains.
- We may also employ the use of carpet fabric protection. Fabric protection is an excellent way to ensure that your carpets are protected from stains, smudge and spills for at least up to 12 months. It can also ensure that colours look newer and brighter for longer, which is ideal for pet owners or households with children, who are most likely to stain them! This helps to prevent any new stains as well since it creates a protective barrier.
- A carpet deodoriser or sanitizer can be used to neutralise and remove any terrible odours or smells from your carpet, odours such as cigarette smoke or cooking smell that may have lingered over time.