PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING
We provide a wide range of professional services to meet your needs.
We promise to provide every service with a smile,
and to your highest level of satisfaction.
Carpet Care Before and After Professional Carpet Cleaning
You should engage our services from time to time because a carpet deep clean will remove all the accumulated dirt, dust and allergens that have built up in your carpet over time. But you can maintain your carpet daily by addressing stains promptly in with the following guidelines.
- Blotting up liquid spills with a clean absorbent material, such as paper towels or rags. For oily stains use something like a dry cloth towel soaked in cold water and blot heavily until the carpet becomes less soiled. Soak up as much of the liquid from the stain with paper towels.
- Drying the stain as soon as possible. This is critical to avoid permanent staining
- Sprinkle baking soda on top and allow to sit for 20 minutes. The baking soda will absorb the odor while also loosening any ground in spots or stains so that you can clean it out easier later. Rinse well, wait a couple hours then vacuum away residual powder. This method is great at removing odors caused by pets such as urine!
- Mix hydrogen peroxide (or vinegar) with an equal amount of water until mixed thoroughly before pouring over stained area(s). Allow it to set for 15 minutes before scrubbing gently using either a soft brush or vacuum cleaner attachment (or combination). Wait another 15 minutes and if there is any stain remaining, repeat the process.
- If you have a large carpet with many stains and it’s too difficult to do all of them at once, use baking soda as an “all natural” spot cleaner on individual areas where needed!
- Cleaning products are available for removing all types of dirt, but be sure to always test them out on an inconspicuous section before applying directly onto your carpets! Once you’ve applied it wait around 20 minutes then scrub over gently with light pressure using either a soft brush or vacuum cleaner attachment (or combination). Wait another 20 minutes and if there’s still some stubborn residue left apply again after a 20-minute wait. Avoid using products that are not intended for use on carpets, as they may cause permanent staining! Do not hesitate to call us for guidance.
How Our Professionals Clean Carpet
There are certain steps taken in professional carpet cleaning and they are as follows:
- Usually our Professional cleaners will start with a thorough inspection to ascertain the magnitude and severity of the dirt or stains, which varies from mild to heavy duty. This will enable us to determine the carpet cleaning equipment to use and how exclusive the carpet cleaning product should be. This inspection will also enable us to identify if it would be a good idea to use an anti-static agent, which would affect the way we clean and dry it for best results. The inspection will recognise any possible health dangers or threat such as food spills or pet dander which could cause an allergic reaction.
- Scraping off any excess loose dirt is the next step of the process of professional carpet cleaning and it is done before the carpet is vacuumed.
- Following up on vacuuming (which is sucking up dirt from foot traffic areas, gentle agitation which is the activity that takes out dirt from deep within the carpets – our professional vacuum cleaners make use of “bristle brush” and “beater bar”), we do pre-treatment of stains or smudges by application of water or steam (soaking) and then use chemicals for carpet cleaning or tools such as brushes, steam cleaners and a vacuum cleaner.
- The next thing we do is a hot water extraction, dry foam or steam cleaning with the aid of a machine for professional carpet cleaning. This procedure takes out dirt from deep within the carpets and makes sure that chemical residues are present in the tap water at all times during this process. Steam cleaning is productive when used for common soil removal or hydrophobic protection where water is more effective
- The final step is the deodorizing step with a neutralizer to eradicate bad smell or odor and disinfect the carpet using disinfecting or antimicrobial agents.
- These procedures will mean that your carpets are left in peak conditions and looking all fresh and new again, making it a worthy investment for all homeowners in need of professional carpet cleaning. As professional carpet cleaners with experience, we use machines of high quality, and chemicals and tools which ensures deep infiltration or probing of the carpet fabric with excellent results in a short time frame.
Hazards associated with the use of some carpet cleaning products.
- There are some professional carpet cleaning products that can be harmful for children and pets; it is advised to read the instructions of these products before usage. And since we are professionals in the business, we are well informed with these details.
- Some of these chemicals are corrosive, which means they are very likely to burn eyes or skin, so it is required to wear gloves when using them. The vapors can also be quite harmful; some cause irritation to the respiratory system, and they all should be used with utmost care. If there is ever a need to use them, we employ a system that releases or discharges fumes out of the house instead of filling it with them.
- Some individuals with asthma or some other breathing problems could become aggravated by exposure to these chemicals.
- Also, a good number of products used in carpet cleaning can only be effective if left for a certain period of time so we would need to come more than once before the stain or mess is completely gone.